Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hell no, kitty!: Cat licks fox over and over again


Look, I'm a pretty open-minded cat. I think that the relationship between two consenting adult animals is their own business. But I have to admit, interspecies licking freaks me out! But that doesn't make me a speciest, though. I'm just saying, it's not natural.

The above video is of a cat licking a fox over and over again. I bet that fox has a cat fetish. I'm not saying that just because a fox dates a cat means that they are objectifying each other. But that is probably what is happening. I just don't think it's possible for two animals from different species to understand each other's culture. Like, the fox might think that being licked by a cat over and over again is exotic at first, but can you build a relationship on that? But, whatever, I don't pretend to know what is going on in their relationship or anything. It's not like I'm projecting my own prejudices and hang-ups on the relationships of strangers. I'm really open-minded. I would never lick a fox myself. But I don't judge cats who do.

No comments:

Post a Comment