Friday, January 21, 2011

My image has been misappropriated!!!

Taroko George is slightly myopic

Just a couple days ago I wrote my screed against LOLcats and the I Can Has Cheezburger empire. I complained about how the meme, a creation of humanoid privileges, appropriates photos of cats and defeline-izes us! Well, today I see that my own photo as been appropriated and used for shits and giggles in a Taiwanese animation!



My human man works for the Taiwanese animation company and supplied them with the above photo. When I asked him what the hell he was thinking, he said that he didn't really turn my photo into a LOLcats because he was using it to make fun of the infamous Ben Huh. I was like, huh? That may have been his intent, but I am still the butt of a joke! Humanoids don't really get it.

So I have decided to sue my humans -- the man for abusing my image and the lady for taking the photo and giving it to the man. This may be tricky as they are the ones responsible for giving me my tasty pellets and I think free speech laws fall heavily in their... oh, to the hell with it. I'll just lick them to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment