Thursday, March 10, 2011

My dear leader, Bertrum Thumbcat



I don't often think of other cats as smarter than myself, because I am very smart, but I will make an exception for Bertrum Thumbcat, who will soon be the leader of our free world. As in cats will be free, but the humans won't.

Bertrum has a Facebook page and I dearly want to become his fan but unfortunately I do not have access as I am underage by 11 and a half years. The human lady will not let me lie about my age to gain access to the social networking network, even though all of her profile photos over the last year and a half have featured my image, which she is misappropriating. The human lady also told me that Bertrum Thumbcat is just a marketing campaign by a milk company, but I looked over her shoulder the other day and saw that she has "liked" Bertrum's fan page. Humans are interesting, the way they enjoy things that will be their (gruesome and totally deserved) undoing.

Here are a few photos of Bertrum doing interesting things with his thumbs.


1 comment:

  1. Goodness, this really isn’t a laughing matter.

    Please, please let the cats know it is not acceptabloe for them to go around growing thumbs.

    Sign my petition:
    http://bit.ly/mOrsae

    They MUST know we’re not happy

    IF

    ReplyDelete