Monday, December 27, 2010

Hell no, kitty!



Today I was surfing around on my human lady's computer and I saw this perverse video on the famous online video compilation Internet site Youtube. It's so wrong! I cannot believe the moderators let this one through. It is of a cat taking a bath. What is more, the cat uses her tail as a STEERING DEVICE! Tails were not made to do that. Tails should be valued. Why, some cats don't even have a tail!

My humans -- the guy and the lady -- gave me a bath when I was but three months of age and still incredibly tender and sensitive. But they did not care and got me wet all over. They said it was because I had butt worms. Those were my house guests! Fine, butt guests, but still. I come from a culture that values hospitality and I was so incredibly mortified and ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment